In the second quarter of 2015, we'll bring the Dividend Miles program into the AAdvantage loyalty program. Learn about our combined program.
Until that time, you can continue to enjoy the following benefits on US Airways in addition to your existing AAdvantage benefits.
Earn AAdvantage miles on US Airways
Earn AAdvantage miles on US Airways flights and earn AAdvantage elite-qualifying miles, points and segments on eligible US Airways flights.
- Book your flight
- Include your AAdvantage number in your reservation
And remember all purchased, published fare tickets on US Airways earn 100% base miles just as they do when you travel on American.
Learn more about earning on US Airways »
Your Citi® card still rewards
Your Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card benefits will remain the same, and you'll continue to earn AAdvantage miles for purchases on your Citi® / AAdvantage® card without disruption.
Redeem AAdvantage miles on US Airways
Redeem AAdvantage miles for flights on US Airways. To see how many miles are needed to reach your destination on US Airways, visit the oneworld and Other Airlines Award Chart.
To use your AAdvantage miles:
Keep in mind miles cannot be combined between the AAdvantage program and the Dividend Miles program to redeem flight awards.
View more details on award reservations »
Upgrade on US Airways
Until we combine loyalty programs in 2015, AAdvantage elite status members can upgrade to First Class on
US Airways within 24 hours of departure. If available, an upgrade option will be presented at check-in for US Airways-operated flights within and between:
- U.S. (excluding Hawaii)
- Central America
Upgrades will be provided on a first come, first served basis, and if a seat is not available, you can choose to add yourself to the upgrade standby list.
As an AAdvantage elite status member, these upgrades are complimentary for you and one companion traveling in the same reservation – just as they are today on US Airways for Dividend Miles elite members.
Learn more about upgrading on US Airways »
Enjoy elite status benefits on US Airways
Enjoy benefits on US Airways flights including:
- Elite status bonus miles for eligible flight activity
- 100% bonus for Executive Platinum and Platinum members
- 25% bonus for Gold members
- Minimum mileage guarantee for flights less than 500 miles in length
- First/Business Class check-in
- Priority through security checkpoints
- Priority boarding
- Complimentary checked baggage allowance
- Three bags for Executive Platinum members
- Two for Platinum* members
- One for Gold members
- Complimentary access to Preferred Seats
- Complimentary MoveUp (similar to same day confirmed flight change on American)
- Priority Baggage Delivery for Executive Platinum and Platinum members
- Executive Platinum members traveling in the Main Cabin on US Airways and US Airways Express flights can enjoy a complimentary beverage from the standard alcoholic beverage selections as well as one snack from the à la carte menu.
Until we combine loyalty programs in 2015, elite qualifying miles, points and segments cannot be combined between the Dividend Miles and AAdvantage programs to attain elite status.
Learn more about AAdvantage elite status benefits when flying on US Airways »
*For tickets issued on or after April 23, 2014, for travel on or after that date, Platinum members traveling on US Airways-operated flights are eligible for two free checked bags; for tickets issued prior to April 23, 2014, Platinum members are eligible for three free checked bags.